OP Chamber Signature Events
The OP Chamber has a variety of annual events which provide members the opportunity to interact with other business professionals and to learn more about our community.
Virtual Coffee Breaks - bi-monthly event held virtually through Zoom
Wednesday Wake Up - 2nd Wednesday of each month
Working Lunch - quarterly lunch held at member restaurants
OP After Hours - quarterly after hours event hosted at Overland Park's most unique venues
Young Professionals Mix & Mingle- after hours networking event for Young Professionals
Leads Groups - opportunity to meet in a small group to exchange leads and business referrals
Ribbon Cuttings & Ground Breakings - frequent ceremonies to celebrate new and growing business
Executive Leadership Series - quarterly breakfast featuring leadership insight from top executives
Leadership Overland Park - annual six month program to develop future leaders
Young Professionals Learning@Lunch - frequent lunch programs offering career development
Business Education - frequent programs on topics relevant to today's business
Mayor's State of the City
Hear the Mayor's progress report on accomplishments from the previous year and plan for the year ahead. This event is usually held in February or March. One of the who's who events of the year!
Annual Golf Tournament
It may be hot on the links in August, but so are the connections! Join 36 teams of four on the golf course for a day of golf and networking.
CLICK HERE for the 2020 Golf Tournament
Good Morning, Overland Park!
Rise and shine and join us for breakfast to hear the good news about developments taking place all over Overland Park, in a fast-paced program presented by business and government representatives. Good Morning Overland Park typically takes place in the fall.
Celebrate the year's accomplishments and look to the future at the Chamber's Annual Meeting. This December luncheon event is the Chamber's largest event of the year.
In order to plan for, and deliver, high quality programs and events, the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce (OPCC) must estimate attendance, honor catering contracts and enter into other venue/facility agreements. Therefore, we have instituted the following event registration and cancellation policies.
Registration Cancellation by Attendee
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- All cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- You can transfer your registration to another person at any time without penalty.
- Non-payment does not cancel your registration.
- Full payment is required of those who registered and did not attend the event. If your payment was not received prior to the event, you are still responsible for the full balance.
Event Cancellation by the Chamber
OPCC reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule events due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If OPCC cancels the event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- If the event is postponed or rescheduled, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund; transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date, or transfer credit to another event of their choice.