FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Stan Lawson, firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 766-7601
Overland Park Chamber Foundation announces 2023 Leadership Overland Park class.
Overland Park, Kan., December 12, 2022 – The Overland Park Chamber Foundation has selected 38 business professionals to participate in its 2023 Leadership Overland Park (LOP) program.
Now in its 40th year, LOP is designed to provide a source of motivated leaders informed about the community and its issues, and trained to accept future leadership roles in the community.
Class members attend ten full-day sessions beginning in January and graduate in June. They meet local leaders and study aspects of the community including city, county and state government, history, education, politics and current issues impacting the local community, region and state.
Individuals selected for the 2023 Leadership Overland Park class are:
- Rodney Allen, AdventHealth South Overland Park
- Amber Atha, Budget Blinds of Overland Park
- Malik Bieberle, Turner Construction Company
- Brian Biggs, Garmin International
- Kevin Brannan, Evergy
- Daniel J. Buller, Foulston Siefkin LLP
- Jennifer Cairns, The Arts & Recreation Foundation of Overland Park
- Reagan Cussimanio, The University of Kansas Health System
- Derek Dietz, WaterOne
- Ashley Garcia, Menorah Medical Center
- Nathan Hladky, HG Consult
- Krista Jackson, Johnson County Rehabilitation Hospital
- Scott Kautzi, Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue
- Todd Lanker, New Theatre & Restaurant
- Don Lenahan, Sheraton Overland Park Hotel
- Megan Lilley, Olsson
- Blake Lopez-Bierwirth, Mutual of Omaha
- Greg McGovern, Black & Veatch
- Evan McMican, C2FO
- Ryan Miller, Overland Park Police Department
- Brad Moore, Overland Park Historical Society
- Charlie Mosher, BerganKDV
- Harrison Mulvihill, Empower Retirement
- Elizabeth Ann O'Laughlin, Augeo
- Courtney Osborn, First Interstate Bank
- Jennifer Perkins, Central Bank of the Midwest
- Ben Prell, Geiger Prell, LLC
- Meg Ralph, City of Overland Park
- Abby Sandbothe, HDR Engineering, Inc.
- Allison Schimelpfenig, Walsworth
- Amy Sellers, Johnson County Community College
- Luke Stenzel, BHC
- Edward (Tyler) Stimac, Honeywell FM&T, LLC
- Peg Trent, Johnson County Government
- Amanda Vega-Mavec, El Centro, Inc.
- Stacy Wagner, Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Marcus Walker, JE Dunn Construction Company
- Collin Wheeler, DLR Group
Established by the Chamber in 1983, Leadership Overland Park is now a program of the Overland Park Chamber Foundation. The program has graduated more than 1,000 alumni who provide leadership in Overland Park’s business community, as well as in private, public and non-profit organizations.
For more information, click here.
# # #
We bring people together. Lead the hard conversations. Tackle the big issues. We work every day to make Overland Park the best place to build a business, a career and a home.
(913) 491-3600 | www.opchamber.org