FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Stan Lawson, email@example.com or (913) 766-7601
2022 Leadership Overland Park class graduates
Overland Park, Kan., June 16, 2022 – The 2022 Leadership Overland Park (LOP) class completed its six-month program and celebrated with a graduation ceremony luncheon at the DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park on June 16, 2022.
Keynote speaker at the graduation luncheon was Brad Stratton, Overland Park Wealth Management. He encouraged the graduates to seek out leadership opportunities and spoke on the importance and rewards of building relationships wherever they go.
Mayor Curt Skoog provided a charge to the class in which he emphasized the importance of the community to get involved in this year's Comprehensive Plan update.
Members of the 2020 Leadership Overland Park presented the Leadership Overland Park Educate & Elevate Scholarship to this year's recipient, Haven Myers.
Class member Bob Lambrechts, Lathrop GPM, LLP, represented the class to present an overview of the 2022 LOP class experience. For its class project, the class chose to support the efforts of the #GiveMe20 initiative to help prevent teen suicide. The class presented a check for $10,100 to Sylvia Harrell and BJ Thomas-Wilson, #GiveMe20 founders.
2022 Leadership Overland Park class members:
- Sanmi Areola, Johnson County Government
- Ben Asnicar, Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc.
- Kristy Baughman, United Community Services of Johnson County
- Erin Bradley, Garver, LLC
- Erin Coats, Perspective Architecture + Design
- Zac Coppersmith, TranSystems
- Kelsey Crow, Back On Track Chiropractic + Acupuncture
- Trent Dansel, Olsson
- Shane DeWald, Blue Valley Recreation Commission
- Andie Ewing, SelectQuote
- Sherrie Gayed, The University of Kansas Health System
- Lindsey Hales, Central Bank of the Midwest
- Laura Harsch, Shawnee Mission Education Foundation
- Emily Held Wooldridge, JE Dunn Construction Company
- Jordan Herbert, HNTB Corporation
- Brandy Kimble, FNBO
- Bob Lambrechts, Lathrop GPM LLP
- Will Mann, Zurich North America
- Erica Miller, Johnson County Community College
- Erin Moffett, Worlds of Fun
- Tina Mummey, AdventHealth South Overland Park
- Chelsee Newkirk, City of Overland Park
- Cami O'Brien, WaterOne
- Andrea O'Hara, Visit Overland Park
- Tyler Parker, Black & Veatch
- Andrew Payne, Creative One Marketing, LLC
- Melissa Pruett, Maxus Properties
- Gregg Riess, Ernst & Young
- Myric Rollison, Empower Retirement
- Anna Sahli, Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Cindy Shelton, Nifty Promotions
- Robbie Tinker, Turner Construction
- Christian Weld-Brown, MBB
- Adam Wessel, Blue Valley School District
- Josh Wetzig, DLR Group
- Inas Younis
Established by the Chamber in 1983, Leadership Overland Park is now a program of the Overland Park Chamber Foundation. The program has graduated nearly 1,000 alumni who provide leadership in Overland Park’s business community, as well as in private, public and non-profit organizations.
# # #
We bring people together. Lead the hard conversations. Tackle the big issues. We work every day to make Overland Park the best place to build a business, a career and a home.
(913) 491-3600 | www.opchamber.org