Overland Park Chamber Foundation Announces 2022 Leadership Overland Park Class Members
Overland Park, Kan., December 9, 2021 – The Overland Park Chamber Foundation has selected 36 business professionals to participate in its 2022 Leadership Overland Park (LOP) program.
Now in its 39th year, LOP is designed to provide a source of motivated leaders informed about the community and its issues, and trained to accept future leadership roles in the community.
Class members attend ten full-day sessions beginning in February and graduate in June. They meet local leaders and study aspects of the community including city, county and state government, history, education, politics and current issues impacting the local community, region and state.
Individuals selected for the 2022 Leadership Overland Park class are:
- Sanmi Areola, Johnson County Government
- Ben Asnicar, Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc.
- Kristy Baughman, United Community Services of Johnson County
- Erin Bradley, Garver, LLC
- Erin Coats, Perspective Architecture + Design
- Zac Coppersmith, TranSystems
- Kelsey Crow, Back On Track Chiropractic + Acupuncture
- Trent Dansel, Olsson
- Shane DeWald, Blue Valley Recreation Commission
- Andie Ewing, SelectQuote
- Sherrie Gayed, The University of Kansas Health System
- Lindsey Hales, Central Bank of the Midwest
- Laura Harsch, Shawnee Mission Education Foundation
- Jordan Herbert, HNTB Corporation
- Brandy Kimble, FNBO
- Bob Lambrechts, Lathrop GPM LLP
- Will Mann, Zurich North America
- Erica Miller, Johnson County Community College
- Erin Moffett, Worlds of Fun
- Tina Mummey, AdventHealth South Overland Park
- Chelsee Newkirk, City of Overland Park
- Cami O'Brien, WaterOne
- Andrea O'Hara, Visit Overland Park
- Tyler Parker, Black & Veatch
- Andrew Payne, Creative One Marketing, LLC
- Melissa Pruett, Maxus Properties
- Gregg Riess, Ernst & Young
- Myric Rollison, Empower Retirement
- Anna Sahli, Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Cindy Shelton, Nifty Promotions
- Robbie Tinker, Turner Construction
- Christian Weld-Brown, MBB
- Adam Wessel, Blue Valley School District
- Josh Wetzig, DLR Group
- Emily Held Wooldridge, JE Dunn Construction Company
- Inas Younis
Established by the Chamber in 1983, Leadership Overland Park is now a program of the Overland Park Chamber Foundation. The program has graduated nearly 1,000 alumni who provide leadership in Overland Park’s business community, as well as in private, public and non-profit organizations.
# # #
We bring people together. Lead the hard conversations. Tackle the big issues. We work every day to make Overland Park the best place to build a business, a career and a home.
(913) 491-3600 | www.opchamber.org