Overland Park Chamber seeks qualified candidates for position of Member Services Coordinator.
The Overland Park Chamber of Commerce seeks a Member Services Coordinator to support membership recruitment/retention, assist in event, program committee and administrative support, service to members and guests, provide website support, assist with social media activities and manage front-of-house functions, including conference room rentals, phones, supplies, guest services and mail.
Detail-oriented and computer proficient in Word and Excel, with ability to learn Chamber’s custom database. Superior organizational, written and verbal communication skills, excellent customer service skills and ability to function both independently and in team environment. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Should have knowledge of Overland Park and Johnson County.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide excellent customer service to all members and guests
• Assist Director of Events & Member Services, with events, event registrations, Leadership Overland Park and other programs and services
• Process all new memberships and provide welcoming materials to new members
• Maintain the overall integrity of the membership database (completeness and accuracy of information), which includes accurately entering new member information in a timely manner and updating membership records with new information received from or about members
• Create and run reports from the member database as requested
• Manage conference room rentals for Chamber building
• Any other duties as assigned to fulfill mission of Chamber
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• High level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with a wide variety of constituencies
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to work well both independently and in team environment
• Strong team player; conducts and maintains professional relationship with staff, members and guests; is flexible
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software
• Experience with database management software (CRM) preferred
• Need working knowledge of Overland Park and Johnson County
The Chamber is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resume and a cover letter (to include what makes you an ideal candidate, as well as your salary requirements) with “Member Services Coordinator” as subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Email applications are preferred; if that is not an option, send your application to:
Member Services Coordinator Search
Overland Park Chamber of Commerce
9001 West 110th Street, Suite 150
Overland Park, KS 66210
# # #
We bring people together. Lead the hard conversations. Tackle the big issues. We work every day to make Overland Park the best place to build a business, a career and a home.
(913) 491-3600 | www.opchamber.org