FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Stan Lawson, email@example.com or (913) 766-7601
Overland Park Chamber Foundation Announces 2021 Leadership Overland Park Class
OVERLAND PARK, KS, Dec. 14, 2020 - The Overland Park Chamber Foundation has selected 28 business professionals to participate in its 2021 Leadership Overland Park (LOP) program.
Now in its 38th year, LOP is an annual program designed to provide a source of motivated leaders informed about the community and its issues, and trained to accept future leadership roles in the community.
Class members attend ten full-day sessions beginning in February and graduate in June. They meet local leaders and study aspects of the community including city, county and state government, history, education, politics and current issues impacting the local community, region and state.
Individuals selected for the 2021 Leadership Overland Park class are:
- Shaun Baker, Empower Retirement
- Philip Bennett, Commerce Bank
- Josh Bitterman, Goldfish Swim School
- Jordan Buscher, Cornerstone Presbyterian Church
- Michelle Carpet-Chichura, Riordan Clinic
- Brad Cusick, Overland Park Fire Department
- Morgan Dye, Hoefer Wysocki Architects L.L.C.
- Nadine Franz, APEX Career Services
- Robert Gigstad, Gigstad Law Offices LLC
- Sara Holmes, McCownGordon Construction
- Emily Huffman, AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Keith Jenkins, Overland Park Police Department
- Matthew Johnson, Turner Construction
- Leslie Karr, City of Overland Park
- Rachel Lierz, Johnson County Community College
- Stuart Lord, Johnson County Wastewater
- Mike Makris, BHC
- Cory Mead, Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Josh Nichols, A.C. Printing Company, Inc.
- Erin Seager, Office Evolution
- John Spell, Affinis Corp
- Heather Steppe, KC Hemp Co.
- Kimberly Tassone, Black & Veatch
- Aurora Unger, JE Dunn Construction Company
- Catalina Velarde, CBIZ, Inc.
- Hayley Watkins, Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc.
- Jeff Whitton, St. Joseph Medical Center
- Hilary Zerr, Davidson Architecture & Engineering
Established by the Overland Park Chamber in 1983, Leadership Overland Park is now a program of the Chamber's educational foundation. The program has 950+ alumni who provide leadership in Overland Park's business community, as well as in private, public and non-profit organizations.
For more complete information about Leadership Overland Park, click here.
# # #
We bring people together. Lead the hard conversations. Tackle the big issues. We work every day to make Overland Park the best place to build a business, a career and a home.
(913) 491-3600 | www.opchamber.org