The Overland Park Chamber Foundation has selected 36 business professionals to participate in its 2020 Leadership Overland Park (LOP) program.
Now in its 37th year, LOP is an annual program designed to provide a source of motivated leaders informed about the community and its issues, and trained to accept future leadership roles in the community.
Class members attend ten full-day sessions beginning in January and graduate in June. They meet local leaders and study aspects of the community including city, county and state government, history, education, politics and current issues impacting the local community, region and state.
Individuals selected for the 2020 Leadership Overland Park class are:
- Peggy Amor, Affinis Corp
- Scott Archuletta, Great Southern Bank
- Katie Bonnema, Blue Valley School District
- Elizabeth Bowden, Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Eric Byrd, BHC RHODES
- Mark Cole, Spencer Fane LLP
- David Contag, DLR Group
- Grant Curtin, Curtin Property Company
- David Dikeman, McCownGordon Construction
- Mary Dykmann, University of Kansas Edwards Campus
- John Fales, Searcy Financial Services
- Melissa Feld, Empower Retirement
- Ashley Felton, Creative Planning
- Sylvia Hernandez, Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas
- Jacob Hesse, UnitedLex Corporation
- Eric Houston, Overland Park Police Department
- Mark Johnston, Agenuity
- Bryan Kelly, Wallace Saunders
- John Komaromi, Turner Construction
- Michael Koss, City of Overland Park
- Eric Kratty, World Class Unlimited, Inc.
- Kyle Lovell, Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc.
- Brady Myers, JE Dunn Construction Company
- Stephanie O'Sullivan, AdventHealth Foundation Shawnee Mission
- Cris Powell, Kansas Gas Service
- Connie Roquet, Ottawa University - Kansas City Campus
- Lauren Solidum, Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas
- Brett Spence, Black & Veatch
- Kyle Steppe, KC Hemp Co.
- Lindsey Stringer, Saint Luke's Health System
- Tara Wandtke, CommunityAmerica Credit Union
- Sandra Warner, Johnson County Community College
- Theodis Watson, Central Bank of the Midwest
- Kimberly Wilkerson, Haas & Wilkerson Insurance
- Jaclyn Wolf, Emporia State University - Kansas City
- Collin Young, Visit Overland Park
Established by the Chamber in 1983, Leadership Overland Park is now a program of the Chamber’s educational foundation. The program has graduated more than 900 alumni who provide leadership in Overland Park’s business community, as well as in private, public and non-profit organizations.
For more information about LOP, click here.